Why should I register?
- BYU’s advantage of free use of on-campus classrooms lowers our costs
- Big savings over other local and national courses
- Ability to “test drive” our course at no risk
- All books, materials and diagnostic tests included
- Retake the course for free once for up to four years
You can register for BYU test prep classes online, or Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, at 120 HCEB, or by calling 801.422.8925. Please make sure to register before 5 PM one week before your class begins to avoid a $25 late fee. Also note: you will not be able to register on–site at any BYU test prep class. Check our course pages to view course dates.
All our teachers have been specially chosen because of their vast experience with the subjects covered. All our instructors teach at BYU and know how to teach to the format of these tests. Each is skilled in breaking down the sections in a way that will help you increase speed and accuracy.
A pretest, midtest and posttest are administered to familiarize students with the format and to assess improvement.
- Kaplan OAT Pep book
- OAT Destroyer workbook
- Three practice tests from TopScore Pro software.
This course will instill confidence in test-taking skills for each test section.