Test Drive Policy*
If you sign up for the course and decide in the first two sessions that it isn't right for you, we will refund the entire cost of the course. No fees, no hassle.
Here’s how it works:
- Register and pay for the test-prep course. Receive all your books and materials.
- Come to the first day of class and take either a retired official test that has been normed and curved or a test compiled from official test questions from past exams.
- Learn proven test-taking strategies and skills in the next class session.
- Decide whether to continue with our test-prep course and excellent instruction or to ask for your money back.
To receive a complete refund, simply return all books and materials (except the diagnostic report, which is yours to keep as our thanks for trying us out) to our office in room 146 of the Morris Center on the BYU campus before the third class session. Fill out a cancellation request, and your refund will be processed and returned to you within two weeks. It is that simple!
PLEASE NOTE: If you take a pretest using one of the book's online resources, you cannot get a refund for that book.
If you have any questions regarding this offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-422-3550.
* Test-drive policy does not apply to the one-week summer intensive ACT courses.